Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hector Stats

Several years from now, when I'm talking to my son's girlfriend, I will have to have some hard facts and stats about him to properly fulfill my embarrass-my-son duties. And so, here they are, as of 27 October 2008:

Age: 3 months, 1 week and 4 days old

Height: 65 cm (above average percentile)

Weight: 7.3 Kilos (slightly above above average percentile but below the 95th percentile)

Head Circum: 45 (way,way,way above the extreme percentile)

Likes: Shiny, silver things; Mickey Mouse Club; Annie Lenox Songs; Whistling;

Dislikes: Fork on plate sounds; rattles

Looking at this list, I'm sort of worried with his rather rapid growth (the doctor is also concerned he might become obese, but thankfully, he's not yet at that stage). Especially the head circumference thingie - while it sounds good to have a big head (now, now, dirty minded people, you know what I'm talking about), and in general, we are taught that being above average in anything is also good, for a baby, I don't really know what it means.

My only consolation is that he seems healthy, and strong, and happy. And I guess, right now, that's the most I can hope for.

No comments: