Monday, August 6, 2007

In The Beginning

All right, I'm back at blogging. For now, at least.

It started with me actually finding a nice blog skin with a color pattern I actually loved (yep, I'm a sucker for shades of green against white). It's not perfect though (the blog description is too right-sided and it affects my sense of well-being), and I suspect that I'm subconsciously trying to overwhelm the image of red roses in a vase with the phantasmagoria of page elements and images, simply because I'm not tech-savvy enough to delete the image from the html code.

Let's see if I can actually keep up with the blogging habit.

3 comments:

Dean said...

This is wonderful, of course! :)

Kate said...

ang galing mo naman dean, hindi pa ako nag-announce na may blog, nalaman mo na agad. lol!

kate

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.